Friendly Fire: BaG Friendly Fire: BaG

Fun, but maybe a bit more variety

I personally like this game. It's fun, it's humorous, and the weapons can be downright hilarious at times(like having your own boat solely for the means of dropping mines), although, and this probably sounds like picking on tiny things a little, but it would of been slightly more interesting to also hve a "melee" branch(like baseball bats, giant hammers, a shark, etc. etc), but again, that's just a suggestion, not a request. However, the enemy variety... well, there was virually none as far as i got(about 5 or 6 levels in.) Sure, they may have looked different, but there were always basically 3.5 types the whole time:
1. Acorn-shooting guys
2.Bee-shooting guys
3. The boss(sometimes)
3.5 Sometimes they'd split into more enemies when they died

Maybe later on in the game there is more variety, in some ass-high level, in which case I personally think you should "condense" most of the new-enemy-type-getting-times, into earlier on, then after that maybe throw a new one in every 2 or 3 levels, to keep them playing.

Now, the sounds. The sounds were funny, creative, and had a nice mixed bag of cuteness and macabre at the same time, like it came from a little kid who watches way too many horror flicks for a 4-yr-old. However, the music variety, again, there was virtually none. Although the song is very catchy, and fun, it would be great to have more than one song for something you'd play for an hour. It's like being stuck in an elevator for an hour after it crashed and the only things that survived were the people and the speakers.

So, recap:
Although perhaps the enemy variety needs a bit of work, the variety(and creativity) in weapons sorta balanced it out, although having both would be much better. Besides that, it was quite humorous, although for a game one would expect to be playing for an hour or two, there should be more than one track. Overall, it's a fun game, and even though I don't want my PETA-loving, flower-power girlfriend seeing this, it's still a blast, and a fresh kick from the same old "LOLOMG THISISFUN" stick-figure failshooters with more-or-less the same palette of weapons and storyline stolen from either Dead Space or GoW.

PARTICLES 2 PARTICLES 2

Needs do do something... interesting

Other than spewing circles with random trajectories that lossely follow sent parameters, nothing cool happens. Make different particle types(i.e. blood, spark, lightning, maybe a few abstract ideas) and make a randomizer that chooses random colors to generally follow(i.e. all blue but different shades) and different effects. And make interaction with it too, i.e. they follow/spew out of the mouse.

A good idea, but needs some work.

Sharkbabe Shape Shifter Sharkbabe Shape Shifter

ewww

I have seen the top of the mountain, my friends, and it is disgusting with vomit-inducingly- poorly-shaded tits.

I give you a 2 for making a ...game.

sharkragon responds:

I'm a begginer on Flash, and I don't know too much about coloring on this program X)
I'll keep improving it :)

Two Rooms Two Rooms

lol crying alien

Beat the game!

Very fun, like superguh said, enough challenge to be beatable, if only after a few re-tries. Not in one place did I get frustrated and quit, it was that sleek.

Anarchistificationer Anarchistificationer

lol @ Bokonism reference in responses

Honestly, I thought this was just gonna be a screamer.

Fun game.

The irRegularGame of Life The irRegularGame of Life

exploding penis and odd pincher-things

exploding penis:

eNrtkbENACAMw16K/3+OhQGx1EhlAi9dLDVtk s9jMCm9bVZeJd7yZD4692I9XD7i+kD1qzzES9 Yz0pYvB2KnF9QdnxMGI0QseA==

Odd pincher things-(these things are interesting)

eNrtkTEKADAQwr5k/v+5Fkr3DI7G9QjoJWOM8 YHq2U1QOoySZzRCyrNg+5JuXyus/tdyAKxKLG Q=

It's like an interactive fractal, only not as colorful!

GlueFO GlueFO

major glitch.

I found, if you lose all your lives, then fly into another orb and stay there, if you did it right(I got mine near the end of the explosion animation), you get an insane amount of lives. Fix that, man.

squidsquid responds:

Thanks, I think that should already be fixed, I'm just waiting for my uploaded file to be made live.

Hedgehog Launch Hedgehog Launch

Fun as Hell

I spent 45 minutes trying to get that little guy in orbit. You, my friend, entertained me for 45 moniutes, whilist other games on NG haven't. Congratulations, and I think I just saw a shooting star outside, too, really! =D

True Sight Demo True Sight Demo

Good concept.

I don't care about graphics, so it's fine to just have stickmen.

Maybe, have it so w/money, you can "buy" certain missions/guns, also, make some harder missions, for example, hitman vs. hitman? And make some where you have to kill more than one person, like you have to kill whoever just saw you kill the other guy.

Mecha Dress Up Game Mecha Dress Up Game

Wow...

This thing rules. I don't care if this isn't a game, that'd ruin it.

It's kinds inspirational for some games I'm making(not in Flash, GML(Game Maker Language))